When people use something, ( something is glass bottles, paper – aluminum) we have 2 choices: the first, throw them in the trash and the second , recycle them. which is the solution you choose ?
If you choose the first solution, it means that : the aluminum will go into the landfill. That landfills are toxic and may be dangerous to the environment, because they are very hard to decomposed. It’s worth nothing that, recycling these objects means that their materials will be used again, reducing the need for cutting down trees or mining for materials to make cans. In addition, programs exist that pay people to recycle many of the things that they use, including aluminum cans, glass bottles, cell phones, and some types of scrap metal.
We can choose our solution to protect environment and our life, even small actions also contribute the big goal of human. Let‘s study some of ways to protect the environment and practice when you can, it’s just simple habit to implement in your everyday life which will make a difference.
- Use compact fluorescent light bulbs: it may be more expensive, but it can be used longer, the more money you can save , the more money paid on the electric bill is reduced.
- Rainwater: we can use it for many different purposes.
- Walk or cycle: the car or motorbike is the biggest cause of pollution. we should decrease the amount of usage as much as possible
- Donate: You have tons of clothes or things you want to get rid of. If they are still usable, give them to someone who needs them.. Not only will you protect the environment, but you will also contribute to a good purpose. If you want to throw away somewhere, you will destroy that land.
- Turn off your devices:
- Paper or plastic? Better yet, take a canvas bag to the grocery and re-use it each time you shop.
- Plant a tree. Trees absorb carbon dioxide – a greenhouse gas
We all want to protect our planet, but we’re mostly too busy or too lazy to put up big change that would improve our lifestyle and save the environment. Let’s change, we always have the chance to do it.